High-Speed Automated Machine Associate
Reports to Production Supervisor; several positions open.
We currently seek a focused, productive, team-oriented individual with problem-solving skills to join our team in our Paxton facility. This position includes high-speed automated machine operation, packaging, and various support functions.
Nexstep Commercial Products
1450 W. Ottawa Road
Paxton, IL 60957
- Demonstrated team skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stand 10-12 hours per day.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 25 lb.s frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and following verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated adherence to health and safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Demonstrated excellence in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive demands.
- Experience in machine operation preferred.
Full-Time: Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Your Career at Nexstep Commercial Products
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Nexstep Commercial Products is the exclusive licensee of O-cedar commercial products, the most recognized manufacturer of cleaning tools in the United States. Nexstep is dedicated to providing our customers with innovative, top quality products at very competitive prices and world class customer service and flexibility. It is the commitment of the associates of Nexstep Commercial Products to make cleaning quicker and easier for today’s operators/end users.
No telephone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer