Machine Operator Associate
Full-Time or Part Time Position
Reports to Operations Manager.
We currently seek focused, productive, team-oriented individual with problem-solving skills to join our team in our Paxton facility. This position includes machine operation, packaging, assembly and various support functions.
Nexstep Commercial Products
625 Burt Street
Springfield, OH 45505
- Demonstrated team skills
- Demonstrated ability to stand 10-12 hours per day
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and following verbal and written instructions
- Demonstrated adherence to health and safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Demonstrated excellence in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive demands
- Demonstrated record of working independently with minimum supervision
- Experience in machine operation preferred
Monday-Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Your Career at Nexstep Commercial Products
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Nexstep Commercial Products is the exclusive licensee of O-cedar commercial products, the most recognized manufacturer of cleaning tools in the United States. Nexstep is dedicated to providing our customers with innovative, top quality products at very competitive prices and world class customer service and flexibility. It is the commitment of the associates of Nexstep Commercial Products to make cleaning quicker and easier for today’s operators/end users.
Nexstep offers competitive compensation and benefits and is a great place to work. Our corporate climate is progressive and flexible and is managed with transparency, trust, loyalty and engagement. Upper advancement is encouraged, and we are seeking candidates with long-term career goals only.
No telephone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer