“Go Green” with Microfiber Technology
What is Microfiber made of?
Microfiber is a very fine synthetic fiber composed of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide (nylon). Microfiber is 100 times finer than the human hair, and each fiber is “exploded” open to provide superior cleaning. This dense construction creates a split microfiber that is positively charged and attracts negatively charged dust particles.
What are the Advantages of Microfiber?
• Microfiber cleans better—removes 50% more dust, dirt and bacteria off surfaces
• Because microfibers are split, microscopic hooks are created that clean crevices where other fibers cannot reach—reduces bacteria by 99%
• Microfiber mops absorb 7 times their weight and have a 95% release rate
• Less chemicals and water are required when using microfiber mops
• Microfiber mops are lighter, providing less stress on the user
Microfiber is excellent for application where sanitation is critical and cross-contamination must be eliminated, such as patient rooms and classrooms.
How to Care for your Microfiber Product:
Microfiber is more durable than regular yarns and can be laundered 300 times if laundered properly with moderate water temperature, no harsh chemicals such as bleach, and no fabric softeners. Before using a microfiber mop, add the cleaning solution to the “Charging Bucket” and soak the mop in the bucket for 10 minutes.
Please complete our specification form and one of our product specialists will contact you.Get a Quote